Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blog Sweet Blog

I've been MIA. I miss writing and I have a few entries brewing. There are a couple of reasons I haven't written in a while:
#1 is that the boys conspire against me. They nap on opposite schedules- napping at the same time is a rarity and Henry usually takes what I refer to as "micro-naps" anyway- 10 or 15 minutes and he's up and on the go.
#2 is simply that it's been a busy summer. With graduations and out-of-town friends and family visiting, a vacation and a funeral thrown in for variety I have been busy doing many things out of the house.

Everything's calming down now. There's a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to change and I expect that the boys will sleep more as the cold weather settles in.

So expect some new entries soon. I'm going to start to work on one now.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

About time....I have missed your writing.

Unknown said...

I think that with each child, the speed of life increases to the point where time is whirring by before you even know it...glad things are good though. :)