Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweet Relief

It's been going on for three weeks now, so I am going to commit it to writing.


Henry is sleeping through the night.


In case you didn't hear that, HENRY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Something changed- I have no idea what it was, but Henry suddenly went from waking up 2-4 times a night to a child who sleeps through. I now have my patience and energy back. The bags under my eyes are fading and I've returned to the level of competence I used to enjoy. I am fairly sure that my days of going to the grocery store without a list are behind me, but at least now I am well-rested enough that I don't forget half of the things written on the list that I have in my hand while I shop.

Woo Hoo!

No comments: