Sunday, April 29, 2007

It be an effectual

I always check my bulk mail folder in my email. Occasionally I'll have a piece of email in there that I actually want, but it got turfed to my bulk mail by mistake. By-and-large, however, it's usually something titled obscurely, like "It be an effectual" or "Now an merger." The sender is usually improbable, like "Pedro MacDaniel" or "Luigi Yoshiko." It always makes me wonder where they come from. Clearly there are lots of these emails that go out. Does anyone ever open them? If no one ever opens them then I'd expect that they'd stop after a while, and yet they march on. Almost every time I open my email, there are more.

I'm always tempted to actually open one. I have a Mac, so I'm not so concerned about viruses. Having heard the warnings enough times, however, I simply press delete, even though my curiosity makes me wonder what such a missive would contain. I got one titled "He tung my cylindric" What could that possibly be about? Or "Go vaccinate do sagebrush"? Or "I runge in eurasia"? or "Ride this stock rocket cameraman."? I'm genuinely curious.

Some of them at least harbor a clue as to the contents:
"Better taste sperm" was another one- I can kind of guess what that one's going to be about, but I'm not sure if that's an offer or a command. One other one got me thinking: "You ejacculatte within a few minutes of penetration!"

Ejacculatte- is that like a mocha-latte? "I'd like a skinny ejacculatte with extra foam."?

So here's my question: Are they all emails about penis size, or do they ever contain anything else? Maybe one of these days I'll open one. Then maybe I, too, can runge in eurasia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shall I order an ejaculatte today when I go to the Starbuck's counter??

The Momma Chronicles said...

You mean there's no such thing as an ejaculatte? Great. That explains the look I keep getting from Taylor the Latte Boy.